City living in San Francisco’s fastest growing neighborhood.
Located in one of the sunniest parts of the city, Mission Bay is home to the majority of UCSF Housing tenants. Affording great views and all the conveniences, this complex is comprised of four high rises totaling 431 units and features multiple floor plans: studios, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom apartments – plus an option to rent a single room in a 4-bedroom group apartment.
▪ On-site Housing Services office and 24/7 emergency maintenance response
▪ Spacious common laundry rooms, secured bike rooms, and a community room
▪ Dishwashers, garbage disposals, ovens/ranges, and refrigerators
▪ Solid walls and double-paned windows reduce noise
▪ All apartments are unfurnished but include carpeting and window coverings
▪ Ethernet service and wireless internet included (pre-activated data ports in each room)
▪ Walking distance to Genentech Hall, Gladstone Institute, Rock Hall, Byers Hall, The Bakar Fitness & Recreation Center*, China Basin, AT&T Park, and Cal Train
▪ Frequent UCSF shuttles connect to all other UCSF locations, local supermarkets, and shopping districts
▪ Close to the library, restaurants, cafes, pub, and ATMs
*UCSF students have a Fitness & Recreation membership included in registration fees, others may have enrollment and membership fees.
No pets and no smoking allowed.