Become a UCSF Wellness Champion
Application Period: February 12, 2021 – April, 30, 2021
We are currently reviewing applications received during the application period above. For those who applied, you will be hearing back during the week of May 10th, 2021.
• Promote a culture of Wellness at UCSF
• Communicate and promote upcoming Wellness programs, activities, and available resources
• Develop and promote departmental engagement in wellness initiatives
• Identify ideas around improving wellbeing
• Serve for one year and attend quarterly Wellness Champion meetings
• Recognition as a UCSF Wellness Champion
• First notification of new programs and offerings
• Connection with Wellbeing efforts at UCSF and expanding you network
• Quarterly training sessions
Interesting in becoming a Wellness Champion for your department?
• Application period has currently closed, stay tuned for our next round of applications!
• Voluntary role to help drive employee participation and engagement in health and wellness related activities
• Average time commitment is 1 hour per month
• Supervisor approval is required