Our shuttles transport UCSF community members every day. Did you know we carry deliveries and bikes, too? Lose something or need help not getting yourself lost? We can help with that, too.
If you have any questions or need additional information about any of the following, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
For up-to-the-minute alerts, including travel delays and holiday schedules, please follow us on Twitter (@goUCSF) and Facebook (UCSF Transportation)
UCSF Shuttle: General rules, regulations and passenger guidelines
● NO unnecessary conversations with Driver
● NO standees
● Shuttle buses are not permitted to stop at any location not identified in this timetable
● UCSF Shuttle ridership is restricted for use by campus faculty, staff, students, patients and patient family members, and formal guests
● No minors (less than 18 years old) may ride without a parent or chaperone
● You maybe required to show the driver appropriate identification in order to board the shuttle
● Drivers follow the printed timetables, as allowed by weather and enroute traffic conditions
● Drivers are not permitted to make unauthorized stops (only at approved UCSF Shuttle stops)
● Passenger safety will not be jeopardized to maintain the timetable
● No eating, drinking or smoking is permitted in any shuttle vehicle
● No animals may ride, except for service animals
Intercampus mail may be sent via the UCSF Intercampus Shuttle subject to the following:
● Senders are solely responsible for arranging for mail pick-up at the recipient’s stop.
● Shuttle bus drivers cannot be responsible for the security or delivery of any item sent.
● No hazardous, contaminated or infectious materials may be placed on any shuttle vehicle unless they are packaged and labeled in accordance with the requirements and guidelines set forth by the UCSF Office of Environmental Health and Safety and the Relevant Use Authorizations; all such materials must be escorted on the shuttle by a responsible laboratory employee.
● No parcel larger than 16”” long, 10”” wide, and 7”” deep may be transported unless it can be secured in the vehicle without jeopardizing passenger safety or comfort
Lost and Found
Want to bring your bike to another destination on campus? Our shuttles are equipped with front bike racks that can securely transport your bike. Watch the tutorial.
Other Shuttle Options
Found something left behind on our shuttles? Please turn it in to the shuttle driver.
Looking for something left behind? To inquire about missing items, contact us.
Other Transit Options
Need help getting to a destination not served by our standard shuttle lines? Zuckerberg San Francisco General offers free shuttle service to the 24th St. Mission BART station during peak commute times. This service is free to patients, visitors and staff.
See Employee Transportation at ZSFG
Going from Mission Bay to SOMA or downtown? The Mission Bay Transportation Management Association provides transit options to its neighbors, including UCSF.
Mission Bay TMA