Routes & Timetables
UCSF shuttle service will be operating on a limited schedule on Wednesday, March 20, 2019 due to planned strike activity. For more information, including modified routes and timetables, please visit the Service Alerts page.
Wherever you’re going on campus, we can help get you there.
If you already know which shuttle you want to catch, visit UCSF Live Shuttle to view estimated arrival and departures times from your campus location. Download the UCSF shuttle system map.
Official University holidays can impact shuttle services. For a list of future holiday dates and timetables, please click here.
Friday, March 29 – Cesar Chavez Day
Our services will be limited to the following:
• Pink (5:30am – 9:00am)
• ParnassusEast/Westbound (5:00pm – 12:45am)
• MissionBayLocal (5:00pm – 12:45am)
• Parnassus to Mt. Zion Special (6:35am – 7:45pm) *Service Every 30 Minutes
On Demand Service: Parnassus and Mission Bay
UCSF Shuttle: general rules, regulations & passenger guidelines
The shuttle services below are provided as “on demand” (no fixed timetables) and service wait times are based on actual demand. Our drivers will take you within a ½ mile radius of the Parnassus and Mission Bay campuses.
The Parnassus East/West and MB Local night shuttles will be taking requests for service through the Ridecell platform via mobile application, their website, or automated telephone. Please see the following videos for how to use the mobile application and/or kiosk. Visit the FAQ’s page to learn how Ridecell works.
Parnassus Eastbound/Westbound Weekdays 3:45 PM to 1:00 AM. Weekends and Holidays 5:00 PM to 12:45 AM.
Mission Bay Local Weeknights and Holidays 5:00 PM to 12:45 AM.
The Mission Bay Jitney Services Mission Bay Campus, 654 Minnesota, and 499 Illinois. Weekdays 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
To request a ride for any of the three services during their operating hours through the online portal, click here. You may also use the automated phone line at (415) 915-4283.
• NO unnecessary conversations with Driver
• NO standees
• Shuttle buses are not permitted to stop at any location not identified in this timetable
• UCSF Shuttle ridership is restricted for use by campus faculty, staff, students, patients and patient family members, and formal guest
• No minors (less than 18 years old) may ride without a parent or chaperone
• You maybe required to show the driver appropriate identification in order to board the shuttle
• Drivers follow the printed timetables, as allowed by weather and enroute traffic conditions
• Drivers are not permitted to make unauthorized stops (only at approved UCSF Shuttle stops)
• Passenger safety will not be jeopardized to maintain the timetable
• No eating, drinking or smoking is permitted in any shuttle vehicle
• No animals may ride, except for service animals
• Patrons wishing to board any UCSF shuttles are required to show their UCSF ID badge prior to boarding the shuttle. UCSF shuttle ridership is restricted to campus faculty, staff, students, patients and patient family members and formal university guests.
Eating, drinking, smoking, and non-service animals are prohibited on shuttle vehicles. As a courtesy to other passengers and to ensure privacy of information, we ask that you be mindful of litter, noise levels, and cell phone conversations.
For up-to-the-minute alerts, including travel delays and holiday schedules, please follow us on Twitter (@goUCSF). Should you have additional questions or want to provide specific feedback, feel free to contact us.