Interested in Vanpool? We’re actively seeking riders!
Ride for free, to try it out!
• Vallejo or Hercules to MCB, Oyster Point, Mission Bay, Parnassus, Mount Zion, and Laurel Heights
• Sacramento to Elk Grove to Emeryville and Parnassus
• Cupertino, San Carlos, San Mateo, Burlingame, and San Bruno to Parnassus
• Windsor, Rohnert Park and Petaluma to Mission Bay and Parnassus
• Vacaville and Fairfield to Parnassus
• Walnut Creek to Mission Bay
• Pittsburg and Walnut Creek to Parnassus
COVID-19-Health Precautions, Commuting with Your Van Family
As UCSF expands recovery efforts, we continue to partner with our vanpool vendor, Commute with Enterprise, to facilitate commuting as staff return to work on-site.
Riding with the same commuters day after day (your “van family”) provides a level of assurance and accountability to one another.
It’s your ride
It’s your commute. You and your fellow passengers can set guidelines, sharing driving, cleaning, and maintenance responsibilities.
With limited capacity, vanpools inherently minimize exposure to others when compared to larger and more populated commuting options.
For more information, contact:
Commute with Enterprise
Vehicle Emergency: 1-800-VAN-4-WORK or 1-800-826-4967
After-Hours Roadside Assistance: 1-800-826-4967, option 4
Nelson Lum, Transportation Services Support Specialist
Georgina Arias, Transportation Demand Manager