Interested in Vanpool? We’re actively seeking riders!
Ride for free, to try it out!
• Vallejo to Oyster Point
• Vallejo or Hercules to Parnassus
• Vallejo to Mount Zion and Laurel Heights
• Cupertino, San Carlos, San Mateo to Parnassus
• Petaluma to Parnassus
• Vacaville and Fairfield to Parnassus
• Walnut Creek to Parnassus
• Walnut Creek or Orinda to Mission Bay
• Fairfield, Vallejo or Hercules to Mission Bay
• Pittsburg and Walnut Creek to Parnassus
COVID-19-Health Precautions, Commuting with Your Van Family
As UCSF expands recovery efforts, we continue to partner with our vanpool vendor, Commute with Enterprise, to facilitate commuting as staff return to work on-site.
Riding with the same commuters day after day (your “van family”) provides a level of assurance and accountability to one another.
It’s your ride
It’s your commute. You and your fellow passengers can set guidelines, sharing driving, cleaning, and maintenance responsibilities.
With limited capacity, vanpools inherently minimize exposure to others when compared to larger and more populated commuting options.
For more information, contact:
Commute with Enterprise
Vehicle Emergency: 1-800-VAN-4-WORK or 1-800-826-4967
After-Hours Roadside Assistance: 1-800-826-4967, option 4
Nelson Lum, Transportation Services Support Specialist
Georgina Arias, Transportation Demand Manager