2018 Performance Evaluations
By Elicia Rozic on December 10, 2018
2018 CLS Performance Evaluations (PEs) are being done on the UCSF Staff Performance Evaluation portal. While employees are completing optional Self-Assessments (the initial step), supervisors may start drafting PEs for their employees; sample forms for both are provided below.
Reminder: Employee performance is being evaluated for the period of January 1, 2018 - December 31, 2018.
Critical Due Dates:
• No later than 10 working days after receiving notification email: (Optional) Employee Self-Assessments are due
• March 8, 2019: Employee & supervisor meetings must be completed and PE must be signed off by both parties
• March 15, 2019: Final deadline for submission of all PEs to Human Resources by Unit/Division Managers
• Step-by-Step Guide to the Performance Evaluation Portal for Employees and Supervisors
• Visual CLS Performance Evaluation process
• Performance Rating Matrix
• Additional resources can be found via the “UCSF Campus Performance Evaluation Toolkit (Campus)” on PeopleConnect (keyword search: campus performance evaluation).
Additional resources for Employees:
• Optional Employee Self-Assessment and Development Plan form (sample)
Additional resources for Supervisors/Managers:
• 2018 Performance Evaluation form for Employees (sample): MAC users / PC users
• Supervisor Guidelines for Staff Employee Performance Evaluation
• Performance Evaluation Portal Training for Supervisors/Managers - Video
• Drop-in Office Hours for Supervisors/Managers: Please join a “Drop-in office hours” session to chat with PE Champions and get your questions answered: a) Jan. 15, 2019 at noon-1pm b) Jan. 23, 2019 at 9-10am (Zoom link) c) Jan. 29, 2019 at 2:00-3:00pm (Parnassus - Millberry Union, Golden Gate room).
Accessing the PE electronic system
Access the portal via the link in the invitation sent to your UCSF email address, by visiting https://staffevals.ucsf.edu, or via the “Staff Performance Evaluation” quick link in MyAccess. MyAccess login is required.
If you have any specific questions about the PE system and/or the process itself, please contact your unit/division manager directly. If you have any specific questions about your performance expectations for the coming evaluation period, please contact your supervisor directly. You are also welcome to contact your CLS PE Champions: