We have a large inventory of Tidelands efficiencies and shared Mission Bay/Tidelands units. Applicants interested in these unit types are likely to receive housing offers for summer move-ins.
Current Vacancies & The Move-In Months Available (updated weekly)
- Efficiency, Tidelands/Mission Bay (single occupancy): July – October 2020
- Shared housing, Mission Bay, Parnassus, Tidelands (single occupancy): July – October 2020
- Studio, Tidelands: July - October 2020
- 1BD, Tidelands: July – October 2020
- 1BD, Mission Bay: July – August 2020 (1 space left)
- 2BD, Mission Bay: July – October 2020
- 3BD, Mission Bay Faculty: August – September 2020
- 2BD, Aldea San Miguel: July - September 2020
- 2BD, Parnassus Faculty: July – September 2020
Apply for UCSF Housing
Submitting an online application is free and implies no obligation. The commitment happens after you sign the Housing Agreement (known informally as the “lease”). Please read through the details of this page prior to applying for housing.
Step 1: Enter your information in the online application, and receive a confirmation email.
Step 2: Receive an “application completed” email once your application has been reviewed and approved. Wait for Housing Services to contact you with an offer for placement. If we do not contact you, it means we do not have a suitable space for you. You should continue to seek Off-Campus Housing.
Step 3: If we contact you to offer a space, we will provide you instructions accessing your online Housing Agreement. You will have three (3) business days to read and sign the Housing Agreement and make your initial rent payment. This is a legally binding Agreement, so be sure to carefully read and sign it. Finally, make payments of your Initial Rent Payment by entering this information in your Tenant Portal.