The Mission Bay Housing Community Room is a multi-purpose room available for Housing tenants and UCSF department use.
525 Nelson Rising Lane, Room 112
San Francisco, CA 94158
It is located on the first floor of the North building at the Mission Bay housing complex. Maps located here.
Community Room availability
View the calendar here.
The 1038 square foot Community Room is a resource for all Mission Bay tenants and can be used as a place to lounge, to study, hold events, meetings, banquets, presentations, retreats and conferences.
- Fits up to 50 people.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with blinds on three sides of the room.
- 2 restrooms available.
- Full kitchen complete with refrigerator, oven range, microwave.
- WiFi available.
- Furniture in the room: 8 square tables, 30 chairs, L-shaped couch, a foosball table, a coffee table, a conference table, and 10 conference chairs.
- Entertainment center with a DVD player and a 44” HD television with satellite service.
- Tenants can reserve this room for up to 6 hours per day
Tenant Reservation Request Tenant Request Form Tenants of Mission Bay housing may reserve the Community Room for personal use, 7 days a week, with no rental charge. Tenants may use the Community Room up to 12 hours per month for free. Please note that cancellations should be received 24 hours prior to the time of your reservation to allow others use of the space.
“Tenants” are defined as Mission Bay Housing Agreement holders or other adults (spouses, partners, roommates) who live at Mission Bay and are listed on the Housing Agreement.
Room Use Policies for Tenants
View Use Policies