Housing Portal & Rent Payment Information
Rent along with any additional charges for parking, keys, maintenance, etc. is due on the 1st of every month. Late fees are assessed if your balance is not paid in full by the 7th of the month. If the 7th falls on a weekend, you have until the next business day to pay.
What options do I have to make rent payments?
CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD
• Know what you are paying for!
• View your account balance, charges, and payment history.
• Split the payments between multiple credit cards (ideal for roommates)
• Pay with a different card each month
• View/print entire account history
• You must remember to make your payment before the 7th. Payments are not automatic. It is your responsibility to pay your rent before the due date, regardless if you receive a reminder from us or not.
• You may be charged a convenience fee which is assessed and collected by the VISA/MC network.
We only accept check payments at the Mission Bay office during regular business hours OR by mail.
• Pay from different bank accounts with multiple checks (ideal for roommates)
• Have a receipt automatically printed or emailed to you to confirm that your payment was made
• Front desk staff can explain account/billing questions in person
• You must remember to make your payment before the due date.
• Mailed checks must be received by the 7th of the month or be post-marked by the 1st of the month to avoid late fees.
• In office payments must be made during regular business hours ONLY: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
• Checks are only accepted at our Mission Bay office
SET UP AUTOPAY:
• Set it and forget it! You don’t have to remember to pay your rent every month.
• You will not have to pay a processing fee by the VISA/MC network.
• You are responsible for making sure your credit card information is up to date. If your card expires or is lost or stolen, you are still responsible for informing us and paying your balance by the due date using the other methods.
• You do not receive receipts/confirmations for automatic payments.
• Autopay runs once each month, if your credit card is declined, we cannot run the card again.
Read more about the Electronic Funds Transfer and VISA/MC changes coming soon.
• Housing Services will not take credit card payments over the phone, and will not accept faxed, mailed or emailed credit card information.
• Advance Payments - if you would like to rent in advance (before the 1st of the month, or for several months at once) you can only do so by check, in the Mission Bay Housing Office.