Our Mobile App
UCSF Fitness & Recreation Mobile App
- Book Group X classes
- Check-in at the service desk
- Book squash and racquetball courts
- Register for programs
- Book F45 & Pilates drop-in classes
- Review your membership account and make payments
- Download from Apple Store or Google Play:
Log in with your username and password (same as online member account management and program registration).
First time user?
1. If you do not know your username and password, tap “forgot username/password.” Enter your e-mail address that is on file with Member Services.
2. You will be sent an e-mail with subject line “Your online account” with your username and temporary password.
3. Click on the link in the e-mail to change your password.
4. Return to the app and log in.
Note: Your username can be changed to one of your choice. Click here to log in, select Account Information, then Username/Password.
Book a class (Group X, F45* or Pilates Equipment*)
1. Tap the “classes” button on the home screen.
2. Tap the “filter” icon on the top right corner to sort by category, classes, or date.
3. Make your filter selection. Tap “apply”, then “search”.
4. Tap the class you would like to take. Tap the “book” button and accept the waiver.
Note: You can only sign yourself up when logged into your account. * Additional fees are required for F45 and Pilates Equipment classes. For more information, contact Member Services.
Register for a fee-based program
(Aquatics, Outdoor Programs, Recreational Sports)
1. Tap the “programs” button on the home screen.
2. Tap your program choice, then select a class.
3. Tap the “book” button and accept the waiver. You will see all members on your account. Select the appropriate person.
Note: You can only register yourself when logged into your account.
1. Tap the “my account” button on the home screen.
2. Tap “edit member info.”
3. Tap on the “financial” button to update your credit card.
4. Tap “done”
5. Past due payments cannot be made on the app. Please inform Member Services that your credit card has been updated.