Masters Swim Team
Swim for fitness, for competition or both. Our coaches provide stroke technique and endurance training to up your game.
• Train with an experienced team of coaches
• Swim for fitness, competition, or both
• Improve your stroke
• Increase your endurance
• Enjoy the outdoor rooftop pool at Bakar Fitness & Recreation Center
|Team Practice Times|
|M, W, F||5:30-7:00 am and 7:00-8:30 am|
|M, Tu, Th||6:30-8:00 pm|
|Tu, Th||11:30 am-1:00 pm|
|Sa, Su||7:30-9:00 am|
Open to Fitness & Recreation members only.
Masters team dues are $12/month. Get access to all 13 weekly practices each month.
How to get started
Drop into one of the practices.*
Once you’re ready to make the commitment:
1. Before enrolling in the team, join US Masters Swimming online at usms.org.
2. Visit a Bay Masters coach for an application.
3. Submit the application to Member Services at Bakar Fitness & Recreation Center.
4. Start going to swim practices!
*Non-members: $22 drop-in day use fee.