Welcome to UCSF Child Care & Family Services. We strive to meet the various and diverse needs of UCSF families by offering a broad range of services. These include:
• Four licensed child care centers on three campuses
• A Child Care Referral Service that provides referrals to alternative bay area licensed child care centers
• Providing a space for UCSF families to communicate via a nanny/share care bulletin board
• My Family @ UCSF, a family-focused web portal created just for UCSF families
• Free Parent Education Lectures
• Back-Up Care Program
• Discounts to family-friendly events in partnership with Campus Life Services Arts & Events, Fitness & Recreation, and other campus partners.
In the past decade, great progress has been made serving UCSF families. Our reputation is one we are proud of – trusted, high-quality licensed child care managed by UCSF and Bright Horizons Family Solutions. We consistently strive to meet the diverse needs of UCSF faculty, student, and staff, through our centers, referral service, and other alternative resources.
Even with significant growth, the high demand for on-site child care exceeds our current capacity. Because we value fair access to on-site care, the application process for on-site child care is open to everyone on campus. Learn more about our Wait Pool here.
To receive monthly updates on family services including progress, programs, and events, join the Family Services monthly e-newsletter just for UCSF Faculty, Staff and Students.