Printing & Copying
We pride ourselves on quality and attention to detail. We can handle a wide variety of printing & copying requests, so you can feel assured that we’ll finish your job properly and on time.
On complex jobs, we assume project management, handling any needed offset press checks, coordinating approvals, and making cost-saving suggestions.
For most digital copying jobs – depending on the quantity & complexity – we can offer 24-hour turnaround, with rush and super rush service available when applicable.
Below is a sample of the offset printing, and digital printing & copying services we provide. If you don’t see something listed, please contact us. Contact details can be found in the “Looking For More?” box to the right.
UC Specific Items:
• APeX Training Materials
• Appointment Cards
• Continuing Education Materials
• Course Readers & Syllabi
• Donor Solicitations
• Exam Printing
• Fact Sheets and FAQs
• Medical Center Brochures
• Medical Center Face Cards
• Medical Center Forms
• New Physician Announcements
• Outreach Materials
• Patient Education Items
• Rack Cards
• Scientific Posters
• Scientific Questionnaires & Surveys
• UC Gold Seal Certificates
• UCSF Branded Notepads, Customized or Generic
• Wayfinding Maps
Custom Production Capabilities:
• Commercial Offset Printing
• Die Cut, Emboss & Foil Stamping
• Hardcover Binding
• Scoring & Perforating
• Short Run Digital Printing & Copying
• Spiral, GBC, VeloBind, Fastback, and Perfect Binding
• Spot Gloss UV or Varnish
• Annual Reports
• Booklets & Pamphlets
• Direct Mail
• Document Scanning and Archiving
• Engraved Nameplates
• High-Speed Digital Color & Monochrome Copying
• Manuals, Newsletters & Catalogs
• Presentation Folders
• Secure/Confidential Printing
Send us your print ready file, or ask us about our Design Services.
The Studio experience by UCSF Documents & Media is like having your own in-house agency with a full complement of experts ready to help your message be seen and heard. To get started, sign-up here or contact one of our team members below.