From selecting the right multifunction copier or printer to basic service and replenishment, the UCSF Print Management Program (PMP) addresses your department’s needs, saving you both time and money.
So why UCSF PMP?
- Centrally managed print equipment means standardized models, secure printing, and ongoing optimization to meet your needs.
- Avoid leasing hassles! We deal directly with all UC-approved vendors, saving you time and trouble, and monthly charges are based on the equipment selected and per copy use.
- We manage equipment acquisition and maintenance – reducing service calls and keeping the machines up and running.
- No need to fuss over supplies – we supply toner or solid ink, and any other consumables for all devices we manage.
- Cut down administrative time, as we’ll handle monthly billing, equipment payments, supply orders, and individual copy tracking.
- UCSF PMP is the key contact for all maintenance and service needs – no more service costs, maintenance agreements, or technicians to track and juggle – we’ll take care of it for you.
- Strategic partnerships with key vendors ensure our sustainability values are a priority, so we can place efficient, environmentally friendly machines in all our locations.
- Individual access codes work on every machine, allowing your users universal access to every machine we manage for you.
To inquire about an office printing environment or device assessment, please contact:
For support or service of an enrolled device or general printer repair inquiries, please contact:
For billing inquiries, please visit our online portals: