• Shelter-In-Place order has dramatically changed printing behaviors.
• UCSF has a very large fleet of printers & copiers, many of which were underutilized before COVID-19 and definitely are now during COVID-19.
• In the near future, departments working mainly from home post-COVID-19 will take advantage of increased hoteling spaces and shared workstations when they are on campus.
• UCSF now has an opportunity to manage printers & copiers differently by optimizing the print fleet through removal of underutilized devices.
• This will create a fleet of shared devices, ensuring the ability to print no matter where you are on campus, recharging you appropriately by account.
From selecting the right multifunction copier or printer to basic service and replenishment, the UCSF Print Management Program (PMP) addresses your department’s needs, saving you both time and money.
Savings to date for enrolled devices:
We have seen 20-30% cost reduction
We have seen 50% reduction in the number of devices
We have seen 50% savings in energy consumption
The UCSF Print Management Program for CAMPUS users focuses on reducing print volume, championing sustainable print, and contributing to the carbon neutrality goals of the University. We manage and control print services for you which leads to savings and efficiency. We bring technological solutions to your office environment.
We offer you a sustainable, economic solution for all your multifunction copy & print devices, we reduce administrative time, reduce maintenance time, and provide convenient and easy use service.
PMP Quick Links
To inquire about an office printing environment or device assessment, please contact:
For support or service of an enrolled device or general printer repair inquiries, please contact:
For billing inquiries, please visit our online portals: