Established in 1964, we hold the UC community at the center of our efforts. Confidence and trust in our services is our number-one priority. With a long track record of providing high quality service at a reasonable price, and as a part of UC, we understand your deadlines, budget constraints, and needs.
Did you know…
• Documents & Media began as the Duplicating Department of the University Of California Medical Center back in 1964.
• Our first Administrative Office was in the Old Clinics Building on Parnassus.
• Our main print shop was located on Judah Street at 31st Avenue.
• The first Quick Copy Center was started in the School of Nursing 34 years ago to manage mimeograph copying.
• In 1976 we created and managed the first Consolidated Copier Program at UCSF.
• By 1990 we added digital presses for large format jobs and large volume color jobs.
• By 2005 we moved to all digital presses.
• In 2006 we added video production capability to tell campus stories and support training efforts.
• In 2007 we added photography to make location photos and portraits available to departments.
In 2009 we expanded our managed print services through the UCSF Print Management Program.
• In 2009 we expanded our services to UC Hastings College of the Law, for managed print services and college printing.
• In 2010 we expanded our services to UC Berkeley, for managed print services and campus printing.
• In 2010 we expanded our print services in support of UC Office of the President (UCOP).
• In 2011 we expanded our services to UC Santa Cruz, for business stationery and campus printing.
• In 2019 we celebrated 10 years of service providing managed print services and college printing at UC Hastings Law.
• In 2020 we celebrated 10 years of service providing managed print services and printing at UC Berkeley.
• In 2021 we celebrate 10 years of service managing the Moffit Copy Center in partnership with the UC Library at UC Berkeley.
• In 2021 we launched our Advanced Print web portal for order submissions.