Who’s There simply scans UCSF ID badges at training sessions and campus events to capture attendance lists. Grand Rounds, UC Learning, and campus community events use Who’s There. How can we support your next event?
- Available to UCSF departments
- Recognizes UCSF student, employee, and affiliate ID badges
- Upload registration lists before events and record attendance
- Save attendance lists with contact information for use after events
- Manually input attendees without badges
Pulling from multiple campus databases, Who’s There recognizes students, employees, and affiliates across the university, including both the campus and medical center. After your event, the attendee list is saved, and you can get an attendee report along with contact information.