We champion the strategic protection and preservation of digital assets and information that are critical to day-to-day business operations. Protecting Campus Life Services business systems—and safeguarding information that are stored, processed, and transmitted—is a cornerstone of the department’s strategy.
Our services span various environments: point-of-sale, mobile applications, digital signage, websites, and many more. The ultimate aim is to safely and efficiently protect and enhance our data and technology to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Examples of Stewardship
• Data Security Compliance oversight
• Compliance alignment with UCSF priorities
• Personal Credit Card Industry (PCI) security oversight
• ITS Advisory Committee participation and advocacy
• ITS Customer Advisory Committee
• ITS Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure