Giants Baseball Season opens on April 8 and will effect shuttles traveling through Mission Bay, please see “Service Alerts” page for more details and information.
Routes & Timetables
Our award-winning shuttle system serves all primary UCSF campuses, as well as select secondary campus locations. Service is FREE to UCSF faculty, staff, students, patients, and visitors.
Should you have additional questions, or want to provide specific feedback, feel free to contact us.
For up-to-the-minute alerts, including travel delays and holiday schedules, please follow us on Twitter (@UCSF_Shuttles).
2014 baseball season starts in April, although SF Giants will be having pre-season games at AT&T park starting Thursday, 3/27. Please note that any home games impact traffic to and from Mission Bay, especially day games. Expect traffic delays 2 hours prior to game start and after game end.
SF Giants Schedule
Friday, March 28, 2014 - Cesar Chavez Day
On this holiday the shuttle service will be limited to the following:
- Pink (5:15am – 9:00am)
- Mt. Zion Express (6:00am – 2:15pm; 2:45pm – 7:00pm)
- (Parnassus <–> Mt. Zion only, every 30 Minutes)
- Parnassus,East/Westbound (5:00pm – 12:45am)
- Mission Bay Local (5:00pm–12:45am)
- Purple (6:15am – 6:25pm)
For a list of future Holiday routes and timetables, please click here.
UCSF Shuttle: General rules, regulations and passenger guidelines
- NO unnecessary conversations with Driver
- Shuttle buses are not permitted to stop at any location not identified in this timetable
- UCSF Shuttle ridership is restricted for use by campus faculty, staff, students, patients and patient family members, and formal guest
- No minors (less than 18 years old) may ride without a parent or chaperone
- You maybe required to show the driver appropriate identification in order to board the shuttle
- Drivers follow the printed timetables, as allowed by weather and enroute traffic conditions
- Drivers are not permitted to make unauthorized stops (only at approved UCSF Shuttle stops)
- Passenger safety will not be jeopardized to maintain the timetable
- No eating, drinking or smoking is permitted in any shuttle vehicle
- No animals may ride, except for service animals
Shuttle Routes & Timetables
As you can see on our system map, wherever you’re going on campus, we can help get you there:
Shuttles operate according to scheduled timetables. Our drivers work to maintain an on-time record, where weather and traffic conditions allow. However, passenger safety is our first priority and will not be jeopardized in order to maintain the schedule.
Traveling between Parnassus and Mission Bay at peak commute times? We offer direct service.
Monday-Friday, 7:20 am-7:25 pm
BLACK: Parnassus > Mount Zion > Laurel Heights
Monday-Friday, 6:40 am-8:00 pm
BLUE: Parnassus > SFGH > Mission Bay > Mount Zion
Monday-Friday, 5:35 am-8:47 pm
Monday-Friday, 6:45 am-6:27 pm
BRONZE: Parnassus > Aldea > Surge/Woods
Monday-Friday, 6:45 am-6:29 pm
Eastbound: Monday-Friday, 4:00 pm-12:00 am
Westbound: Operates weekdays, weekends, and holidays, 5:00 pm-1:00 am
GOLD: Parnassus > Mount Zion > Mission Bay > SFGH
Monday-Friday, 5:45 am-9:22 pm
GREEN: Mission Bay > China Basin > 654 Minnesota
Monday-Friday, 6:25 am-6:55 pm
GREY: Parnassus > Mission Bay
Monday-Friday, 6:30 am-9:40 pm
LIME: Parnassus > BDC > MCB
Monday-Friday, 6:00 am-8:35 pm
Mission Bay Local
Monday-Friday, 5:00 pm -1:00 am
“On demand” service that takes you anywhere you want to go within the service area outlined.
PINK: Parnassus E/R > Kezar
Monday-Friday, 5:15 am-9:00 am
PURPLE: Parnassus (Library) > 3360 Geary > Mount Zion > 3360 Geary
Monday-Friday, 6:15 am-6:38 pm
RED: Mission Bay > MCB > 16th Bart
Monday-Friday, 6:00 am -7:50 pm
TAN: Parnassus > Laurel Heights > Mount Zion
Monday-Friday, 6:50 am-7:45 pm
VA: Parnassus > VAMC
VA: Parnassus > VAMC
Monday-Friday, 6:35 am-7:05 pm
YELLOW: 16th BART > MCB > 20th & Alabama > SFGH > 20th & Alabama
Monday-Friday, 6:05 am-8:20 pm
Eating, drinking, smoking, and non-service animals are prohibited on shuttle vehicles. As a courtesy to other passengers and to ensure privacy of information, we ask that you be mindful of litter, noise levels, and cell phone conversations.
News & Specials
The Green shuttle schedule will change effective January… Read more >>
UCSF Parking offices at Parnassus and Mission Bay will… Read more >>