Welcome to MyCommute - your one stop shop for all of your commuting needs. Our new commuter platform offers:
• A state of the art trip planner that includes UCSF shuttles in its routing and will allow you to compare and contrast mode choices based on cost, sustainability, and time.
• Searchable carpool and vanpools for you to connect with directly through the platform
• Trip planner maps that include all campus buildings to make it easier than ever to plan a commute to the exact place you need to go
• A suite of incentives to reward you for making sustainable commutes and tracking your trips
• A number of integrated and connected applications to make tracking your trips quick and painless (yes, we have Strava!) so you can earn incentives faster
This is all just to get you started planning and tracking your trips with more new and exciting features to come!
UCSF Employees & Students:
Whether you’re new to UCSF and planning your first commute or have been commuting to UCSF for many years, MyCommute will help you evaluate best options, including public transit, UCSF shuttle system, UCSF vanpool, or carpool. MyCommute also shows real time traffic and parking locations, should you need to drive and park on campus.
To best use the site, please register using your @ucsf.edu email address to create your profile. UCSF employees and students will have access to additional programs and services provided by our MyCommute portal.
UCSF Visitors & Patients: To help ensure your visit to campus is as efficient as possible, we invite you to enter your start and end location into MyCommute
Please note: the registration/login is only for employees/students with a valid @ucsf.edu email address.