The online Tenant Account feature allows tenants to access their rental statement and make payments online. To use the system, you will need your user ID and password, which was given to you at your Move-in Orientation. It can also be obtained from the Housing Services office along with detailed instructions on how to utilize this service. View your statement by clicking “Invoice Statement” and then “View Invoice Statement.” You will then be asked to enter a date range to view.
Rent along with any additional charges for parking, keys, maintenance, etc. is due on the 1st of every month. Late fees are assessed if your balance is not paid in full by the 7th of the month. If the 7th falls on a weekend, you have until the next business day to pay.
What options do I have to make rent payments?
PAY WITH A CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD MONTHLY
• Know what you are paying for!
• View your account balance, charges, and payment history.
• Split the payments between multiple credit cards (ideal for roommates)
• Pay with a different card each month
• View/print entire account history
• You must remember to make your payment before the 7th. Payments are not automatic. It is your responsibility to pay your rent before the due date, regardless if you receive a reminder from us or not.
PAY WITH A CHECK We only accept check payments at the Mission Bay office during regular business hours OR by mail.
• Pay from different bank accounts with multiple checks (ideal for roommates)
• Have a receipt automatically printed or emailed to you to confirm that your payment was made
• Front desk staff can explain account/billing questions in person
• You must remember to make your payment before the due date.
• Mailed checks must be received by the 7th of the month or be post-marked by the 1st of the month to avoid late fees.
• In office payments must be made during regular business hours ONLY: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
• Checks are only accepted at our Mission Bay office
SET UP AUTOPAY:
• Set it and forget it! You don’t have to remember to pay your rent every month.
• Your entire balance including rent and any additional fees incurred will be charged.
• You are responsible for making sure your credit card information is up to date. If your card expires or is lost or stolen, you are still responsible informing us and paying your balance by the due date using the other methods.
• You do not receive receipts/confirmations for automatic payments.
• Autopay runs once each month, if your credit card is declined, we cannot run the card again.