Other Fitness Options
10-Visit Pass - $50 off thru 3/31/18
- Good for use at Mission Bay & Parnassus
- Valid for 90 days from date of purchase
- Includes use of all areas, towel service, and Group X classes
- Class reservations accepted by phone and in-person starting at 7:00 pm for next day classes
- $125 (reg price $175)
Single-Day Pass (Adult)
- Includes use of all areas and towel service
- Group X classes on a space available basis
- Receipts for two single-day passes can be applied towards your membership enrollment fee
- $15 when hosted by a member
Single-Day Pass (Child ages 3-17)
- Includes pool, basketball court, squash, racquetball, towel service and locker rooms
- Children ages 3-14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Children ages 15+ may also use fitness equipment, sauna, and Group X classes on a space available basis
Child (ages 0-2)
- Must be accompanied by an adult at all times
Bike to Work Shower Pass
- Available to UCSF employees with current UCSF bike permit
- 30-minute access daily for locker room and shower use only
- Towel service included
- Single location (Mission Bay or Parnassus)
- Overnight locker rentals available for a small fee
Mini Fitness Centers
Mini Fitness Centers are dedicated spaces for UCSF employees to exercise. Membership is available to current UCSF employees only. UCSF employee ID required for enrollment and mini fitness center entry.
UCSF Fitness & Recreation Premier members can request access at no additional charge.
Mission Center Building (MCB)
- Treadmill, elliptical, bike, Stairmaster, recumbent bike, Spin bike
- 5-50 pound dumbbells
- Incline bench
- Jump ropes
- Stretching mats
- Discounts on programs at Bakar and Millberry Fitness Centers
- Single location access
- Hours of operation: Monday-Friday 5:00 am-10:00 pm and Saturday-Sunday 7:00 am-8:00 pm
- Access available within one business day.
- $17 per month deducted through payroll.
Download and complete the membership enrollment form and follow the below steps.
MCB Mini Fitness Center