To maintain the fitness center, part of or the entire facility may be temporarily unavailable from time to time while repairs or renovations take place. As a result of repairs, maintenance or special occasions, we may be required to restrict the use or temporarily close the facility. No reduction or suspension of membership fees or other charges will be offered.
The Fitness & Recreation Centers at UCSF adhere to a no refund policy for all customer-cancelled registration activities, programs, sessions, lessons, and trips. Therefore:
• Credit is issued if a customer cancels seven days prior to the first day of an activity, program, session, lesson, pre-trip meeting, or trip.
• For activities, programs, sessions, lessons, or trips costing more than $30, credit will be issued as a gift card for the amount paid, less a $30 cancellation fee.
• For activities, programs, sessions, lessons, or trips costing $30 or less, no credit will be issued, and no cancellation fee will be charged.
• No credit is issued if a customer cancels after the deadline stipulated above.
• Refunds are issued only when the Fitness & Recreation Centers at UCSF must cancel an activity, program, session, lesson, or trip; the full amount is issued to the customer in the same form as the original payment.
• UCSF Camps and Recreational Sports leagues also adhere to the above no refund and cancellation fee policies, but have individual cancellation deadlines specific to each camp or league.
• Credits or make-up classes will not be given for lessons missed or for lack of participation.