Sittercity/Years Ahead for UCSF Students, Residents & Clinical Fellows
Whether you’re looking for a regular or occasional sitter, senior care resources for an elder loved one, or someone to walk the dog – we’re here for UCSF students, residents and clinical fellows.
Sittercity and Years Ahead, components of your Bright Horizons Care Advantage benefit, easily connect you with options for all your regular and long-term care needs – daytime, after-school or evenings, weekends, and even pets. Enjoy unlimited access to resources for:
• Finding self-selected, pre-screened caregivers
• Everyday care (babysitters and nannies) for children of all ages – including special needs care
• Elder care resources, planning, and referrals
• Pet care – dog walkers, pet sitters and more
Please note that you are responsible for the full cost of all care services chosen through Sittercity and Years Ahead.
Registration is Free and Easy
How the Program Works
UCSF sponsors your access to the Bright Horizons Care Advantage website with its networks of pre-screened providers. You make all the arrangements including hiring and payment to the provider you choose.
There are two programs:
• Sittercity, which offers individual in-home caregivers including babysitters, full and part time nannies, pet sitters, tutors, housekeepers and individual senior caregivers
• Years Ahead, which offers a nationwide network of senior care providers, including certified senior care advisors for guidance, specialized facilities including memory and hospice care and independent and assisted living communities, and in-home healthcare and senior care companions
Are you interested in providing sitter or tutor services?
Individuals who would like to provide babysitting, adult care, tutoring or other services can register as caregivers with Sittercity through their publicly available website at no charge.