Whether you simply need a key made, a key transferred, or you need an upgrade on building accessibility, Facilities Services is here to help.
Ronnie Nazareno, Lockshop technician and keycutter
Key Rates FY 17-18
|Restricted Key (standard) Door||$19.95|
|Fob Key||$29.42 (includes labor)|
|High Security - Medeco/Primus Key||$30.42|
|Electronic High Security||$227.12|
Need to have a key made?
Submit a Service Request.
Need to transfer ownership of a key?
Submit a Service Request. Be sure to say “Key Transfer” in the details, and also specify the following:
- Names of the individuals you want to transfer the keys from and to.
- Key numbers imprinted on both sides of the key (if available)
- Location where key is used
- Attach a picture of the key
- Attach a picture of either their UCSF or California ID(See example photo below)
Have the new owner bring their UCSF or California ID, as well as the new key, to the Parnassus Customer Service Desk (Nursing Building - N241)