UCSF Staff Appreciation Events Are Held Throughout the Year!
Staff appreciation celebrations will be hosted at the following campus locations.
• Dec. 1, 2017: 6:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. - Parnassus, Moffitt Cafe
• Dec. 5, 2017: 6:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. - Mission Bay Hospitals,
William & Susan Oberndorf Auditorium
• Dec. 8, 2017: 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. - Mission Bay, Genentech Hall Atrium
• Dec. 11, 2017: 7:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. - Mission Center Building, Room #126
• Dec. 13, 2017: 7:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. - Mount Zion, Mount Zion Café
• TBD 2018: Laurel Heights, The View Cafe and Garden Room, 2nd Floor
• TBD 2018: ZSFG, Building 100 Courtyard
Employees are invited to enjoy food, entertainment, and prizes. Medical center and campus leaders will be on hand to greet staff at each location. These year-round celebrations aim to recognize the dedication and service of our staff and are the result of collaborative efforts between the UCSF Medical Center and Campus.
Employees working at locations not listed above are invited to addend celebrations at the following locations:
Employees from 654 Minnesota, Oyster Point, 185 Berry, 50 Beale, 220 Montgomery, 250 Executive Park, and 900 Palou may attend the Mission Bay Genentech Hall Atrium event.
Employees from 499 Illinois may attend the UCSF Medical Center at Mission Bay event.
Employees from 3360 Geary, 3490 California, and 515 Spruce may attend the Laurel Heights event.
Employees from 1930 Market, 982 Mission, 2727 Mariposa, and Buchanan Dental Clinic may attend the Mission Center Building event.
For more information, call Campus Life Services Arts & Events (415) 476-2675.